Coolbreeze Sliding Door with Tongue and Groove Scuff Panel - Gossip Top
Product Number: CWSPGGSD5
Door Size: 51-1/2" wide x 96" (or 84")
Opening Size: 48" wide x 97-3/8" (or 85-3/8")
PLEASE SELECT THE SIZE THAT FITS YOUR NEED
- COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED WITH HARDWARE
- Nothing to put together
- No Lumber to Cut
- No loose Pieces
- Close-Ratio Picket Spacing at Lower Third of Door (1" between bars) and a Heavy-Duty Lumber (6" Vertical Tongue and Groove) Panel at the Lower 24" of Structure.
- 48" Bar Top is Standard 3" Between Bar Spacing
- Lower Lumber Panel can be ordered with either horizontal or vertical Lumber.
- Heavy gauge "Non-Rusting ALUMINUM used throughout entire door structure (except lumber portion).
- Full height 96" Aluminum Vertical Square Tubing on Both Sides for Rigidity and Strength
- "Concealed Weldments" (at picket channel area underside)
- Schedule 40 Round ALUMINUM Pickets 1" in Diameter
- Counter Sunk Screw Placements (Nothing sticking out to scratch wall areas.)
- Surrounded Lumber Fascias (Channels protect all four edges of lumber panels.)
- Reinforced Header Channels (Square tubing welded to upper channel inside.)
- Painting or staining door lumber portion is recommended.
- Self-Cleaning Galvanized Overhead Door Track & Fasteners
- Zinc Plated Superlatch and Latch Receiver Plates
- Zinc Plated Adjustable Stay Roller with Non-rusting Neoprene Roller
- All Necessary Screws, Lags, Bolts, and Instructions Required to Install Sliding Doors on Lumber Barns Included
- Aluminum Door Stop Included
Heavy gauge non-rusting ALUMINUM is used throughout the door structure, except lumber. Full height 96" vertical, square tubing on both sides of door are added for rigidity and strength and reinforced header channels. Door top has round bar pickets of 1" diameter schedule 40 with 3" between bar spacing. Door bottom has the same 1" diameter schedule 40 round tube aluminum with 1" between bar spacing. All aluminum used is at least 1/8" quality thickness, no thin 1/16" material is used in the construction of this door. Concealed weldments are throughout door structure for the cleanest looking appearance in the stall manufacturing industry.
Tongue and Groove Lumber panel is surrounded and protected on all four sides of the lumber insert by channeling. Painting or staining door lumber portion is recommended. All counter sunk screw placements for a scratch free stall front wall.
This uniquely crafted stall door is manufactured to fit over your 48" wide by 96" high door opening and a 7-1/2" header above your 96" opening is necessary for the track to mount.
Also available is our 84" model, manufactured to fit over your 48" wide by 84" high door openings.
Share this page, click URL below to copy link: